- 450 g stir-fry steak strips
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 400 g Green Giant Baby Blend
- Combine steak with soy sauce and sesame oil in a medium bowl. Let marinate for a few minutes at room temperature while preparing other ingredients.
- Stir cornstarch with broth. Heat a large non-stick frypan over high. Spoon steak out of marinade and into hot pan, reserving marinade. Cook 2 to 3 min or until just starting to cook. Transfer from pan into a large serving bowl.
- Wipe out pan with paper towel. Add oil and heat over high. Add garlic and cook 30 sec. Add vegetables and cook, stirring often, 3 to 5 min or until piping hot. Add steak and any juices from bowl into pan. Stir remaining marinade into broth mixture then stir into pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve immediately.
Originally published in the November 2016 issue of Walmart Live Better.
This article has not been rated yet.