- 1 tsp olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 796 mL diced tomatoes
- 900 mL vegetable broth
- 400 g Green Giant Seasoned Italian Blend
- 540 mL romano beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked short pasta (such as macaroni or small shells)
- Freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium. Add onion and cook, stirring often, 4 to 5 min or until softened and starting to turn golden. Add garlic and cook 1 min. Add tomatoes (and juice) and broth and bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and bring to a boil. Simmer 2 min. Stir in beans and pasta and cook 1 min. Serve immediately topped with Parmesan, basil and a drizzle of oil.
Originally published in the November 2016 issue of Walmart Live Better.
This article has not been rated yet.